Tuesday, March 24, 2015

nice blog interview with my friend Carol Ann Kauffman


a delightful and insightful talk about writing, from a multi-talented author



Just Write.

Nerd Girl Sunshine talks to Carol Ann Kauffman

Kauffman's Time After Time series is based in a most unusual premise: in each story the two lovers are and are not the same.  

Different mythologies tell us that the souls of a pair of fated lovers are twin flames, or a single soul divided into two.  Kauffman turns this concept into a series of novels in which the souls of Richard and Nicole meet again and again, in different times and places, different bodies and personalities, at different ages.

Waiting for Richard appealed enormously to me because the lovers - like me - are well over sixty years old.  But I also enjoyed The Basilicato featuring much younger lovers and some wild adventures, murderous foes, etc.  I can't wait to read more of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment